What’s on your board?
Posted March 6, 2013on:
If you were to create a visual board that captured you, what would be on your board? This is one I created. My loves are all there from castles to the beach, carving pumpkins to nutcrackers, dreaming in the clouds to journaling. I love to take the path less trod and sit by the campfire roasting marshmallows. The lotus blossom is special to me. Out of the muck and mire something beautiful blooms.
Pull out the magazines or pull the images from the computer to develop an ” inner me” board. Try it with your kids, you might be surprised what you didn’t know about them. Just a fun way to collect visuals that represent you. Would love to see what you have created so please share!!
- The Irresponsible Lotus (worldlywinds.com)
- Create your FERTILITY vision board (connectingmindbodybreath.wordpress.com)
- My Secret IVF Vision Board, Revealed (blogher.com)
- The Power of a Vision Board!! (jessicaabrown.com)
- Vision Boards, Talent, and…Half-steppin (lifewithnolimits.wordpress.com)
- Inspire: A Vision Board (ameliadidinofood.wordpress.com)
- Vision Board Party (moxiegirlproductions.com)
- Creating My Vision Board – I Need Some Help Here… (mynameismsjo.com)